Haeger Incorporated®, a PennEngineering® Company (“Company” or “We”) respect your privacy and are committed to protecting it through our
compliance with this policy.
This policy describes the types of information we may collect from you or that you may provide when you visit the website https://www.haeger.com/
(our “Website”) and our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting, and disclosing that information.
This policy applies to information we collect:
- On this Website.
- In email, text, and other electronic messages between you and this Website.
- When you interact with our advertising and applications on third-party websites and services, if those applications or advertising include links to this policy.
It does not apply to information collected by:
- us offline or through any other means, including on any other website operated by Company or any third party (including our affiliates and subsidiaries); or
- Any third party (including our affiliates and subsidiaries), including through any application or content (including advertising) that may link to or be accessible
from or on the Website.
Please read this policy carefully to understand our policies and practices regarding your information and how we will treat it.
so please check the policy periodically for updates.
Children Under the Age of 13
Our Website is not intended for children under 13 years of age. No one under age 13 may provide any information to or on the Website.
We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If you are under 13, do not use or provide any information on this Website or on or through any of its features.
If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information.
If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact please contact Customer Care at email@example.com.
Information We Collect About You and How We Collect It
We collect several types of information from and about users of our Website, including information:
- by which you may be personally identified, such as name, title, company name, postal address, e-mail address, telephone number, and fax number (“personal information“);
- about your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Website and usage details.
We collect this information:
- Directly from you when you provide it to us.
- Automatically as you navigate through the site. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses, and information collected through cookies.
Information You Provide to Us.
The information we collect on or through our Website may include:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our Website. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our Website or requesting further services.
We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with our Website.
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses), if you contact us.
- Details of transactions you carry out through our Website and of the fulfillment of your orders. You may be required to provide financial information before placing an order
through our Website, such as VAT number or bank account number.
- Your search queries on the Website.
- Newsletter signup.
Information We Collect Through Automatic Data Collection Technologies.
As you navigate through and interact with our Website, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment,
browsing actions, and patterns, including:
- Details of your visits to our Website, including traffic data, location data, logs, and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Website.
- Information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system, and browser type.
The information we collect automatically may include personal information or we may maintain it or associate it with personal information we collect in other ways or receive from
third parties. It helps us to improve our Website and to deliver a better and more personalized service, including by enabling us to:
- Estimate our audience size and usage patterns.
- Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our Website according to your individual interests.
- Speed up your searches.
- Recognize you when you return to our Website.
The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
- Flash Cookies. Certain features of our Website may use local stored objects (or Flash cookies) to collect and store information about your preferences and navigation to,
from, and on our Website. Flash cookies are not managed by the same browser settings as are used for browser cookies.
For information about managing your privacy and security settings for Flash cookies, see Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information.
How We Use Your Information
- To present our Website and its contents to you.
- To provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us.
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection.
- To notify you about changes to our Website or any products or services we offer or provide though it.
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
- For any other purpose with your consent.
We may also use your information to contact you about goods and services that may be of interest to you. If you do not want us to use this information in this way,
please check “unsubscribe” on any of our mailings or click here to send “REMOVE” email.
For more information, see Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information.
Haeger employees have access to equipment (both fixed workstations and laptops) that allows them to access your personal data either remotely or at the office.
Haeger uses a secure network.
Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose aggregated information about our users, and information that does not identify any individual, without restriction.
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates.
- To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business and who are bound by contractual obligations to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them.
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of Haeger's assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by Haeger about our Website users is among the assets transferred.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
- With your consent.
We may also disclose your personal information:
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including responding to any government or regulatory request.
- To comply with other agreements, including for billing and collection purposes.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of Haeger, our customers, or others.
Choices about How We Use and Disclose Your Information
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the personal information you provide to us. We have created mechanisms to provide you with the following control over your information:
- Tracking Technologies and Advertising. You can set your browser to refuse all or some browser cookies, or to alert you when cookies are being sent.
please note that some parts of this site may then be inaccessible or not function properly.
- Promotional Offers from the Company. If you do not wish to have your contact information used by the Company to promote our own or third parties’ products or services,
you can opt out by checking the relevant box located on the form on which we collect your data (the order/registration form) or by through your “My Account” page.
At any time, if you wish to opt out of our mailing list, you may do so by selecting the “Unsubscribe” option or by sending us an email stating your request
to firstname.lastname@example.org. If we have sent you a promotional email, you may send us a return email asking to be omitted from future email distributions.
This opt out does not apply to information provided to the Company as a result of a product purchase, warranty registration, product service experience, or other transactions.
- Do Not Track Signals. We do not track your information over time and across third party websites to provide targeted advertising and therefore do not respond to Do Not Track (DNT) signals.
Transferring Personal Data from the EU to the US
We are headquartered in the United States. Information we collect from you will be processed in the United States. The United States has not sought nor received a finding of “adequacy”
from the European Union under Article 45 of the GDPR. We collect and transfer to the U.S. personal data only: with your consent; to perform a contract with you; or to fulfill a
compelling legitimate in a manner that does not outweigh your rights and freedoms. We endeavor to apply suitable safeguards to protect the privacy and security of your personal data
or storing sensitive information about you.
Accessing and Correcting Your Information
You can update your personal information by sending us an email at email@example.com to request access to, correct, or delete any personal information that you have provided to us.
We may not accommodate a request to change information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.
We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure. All information
you provide to us is stored on our secure servers behind firewalls. Any payment transactions will be encrypted.
The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of our Website,
you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the
security of your personal information transmitted to our Website. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any
privacy settings or security measures contained on the Website.